Read all about the latest news and headlines of Galderma USA activities. In just
a click away.
as Premier Sponsor for 2013 Commit to Cure Gala Benefitting National Psoriasis Foundation
- Baylor Medical Center dermatologist Alan Menter, M.D., honored with Lifetime Achievement Award for psoriasis research and patient care.
Brand Unveils New Limited‐Edition Packaging for Camp Wonder
- To give children with serious skin diseases the chance to be kids.
JEANNETTE R. JAKUS, MD, MBA, AWARDED
AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY TRANSLATIONAL BIOTECHNOLOGY FELLOWSHIP AT GALDERMA
FDA Approval of Mirvaso®: the First and Only FDA-Approved Topical
Treatment Specifically Developed and Indicated for the Facial Erythema of Rosacea
- Mirvaso Works Quickly and Lasts up to 12 Hours.
GEL AND PACER'S NATIONAL BULLYING PREVENTION CENTER PARTNER ON THE BANISH BULLYING
- 77 percent of students have admitted to experiencing some kind of bullying-- --One
out of every four kids will be bullied sometime throughout their adolescence.
THE AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY AND GALDERMA ANNOUNCE NEW, INNOVATIVE
- The new fellowship offers a dermatologist the opportunity to work in drug development
and translational medical research at Galderma’s R&D facility located in Sophia
GEL BECOMES FIRST TOPICAL PRESCRIPTION ACNE TREATMENT AVAILABLE FOR CHILDREN AS
YOUNG AS 9 YEARS-OLD
- FDA-Approval Provides Pediatricians and Dermatologists with Safe and Effective
Treatment for Younger Children Suffering from Acne
TAP PROGRAM MAY INCREASE PATIENT ADHERENCE TO ACNE TREATMENT
- Multi-Media Program Provides Epiduo® Gel Patients with Tools to
NUVO RESEARCH ANNOUNCES U.S. LAUNCH OF PLIAGLIS® BY GALDERMA
- Pliaglis® is indicated for use on intact skin in adults to provide local analgesia
for superficial aesthetic procedures.
Tri-Luma Cream®, Only FDA-Approved Treatment for Melasma, Now Available
- Clinically Proven Treatment Can Help More than 7 Million Suffering from Melasma
in the U.S.
Nuvo and Galderma Announce FDA Approval of Pliaglis®
- Pliaglis Offers a Pre-Treatment Topical Solution and Contributes to Improving
the Patient Experience of Aesthetic Procedures
The Cetaphil® Brand Teams with Camp Wonder
- To Give Children With Serious Skin Diseases the Chance to Be Kids
Fort Worth-Based Galderma Laboratories Pledges Additional $450, 000 for Dermatology
- A Residency Program At Baylor Dallas To Educate the Next Generation of Dermatologists
in North Texas
Actress Cynthia Nixon Reveals
How Rosacea Has Impacted Her Life
- New Public Service Announcement Encourages Awareness and Diagnosis of Common Skin
Condition During Rosacea Awareness Month in April
Announces Completion of Phase 3 Trials of Investigational Drug Targeting Facial
Erythema of Rosacea
- Phase 3 Trials Confirm Findings of Phase 2 Studies
Brand Launches Cetaphil® DermaControl™, A New Line of Products for Acne-prone Skin
- Introducing Cetaphil® DermaControl™ Foam Wash and Moisturizer SPF30, Specially
Designed for Patients with Acne-Prone Skin
Receives FDA Approval for New Convenient Pump Dispenser of Differin® Gel, 0.3% For
Treatment of Acne Vulgaris
- Acne Sufferers Prefer Pump Over Tube Delivery, Patient Preference Survey Shows
Announces Availability of New MetroGel® 1% Pump Dispenser for the Treatment of Papulopustular
- Pump Delivery Provides Consistent Dosing, Minimizes Waste and May Help Increase
Topical Acne Product, Epiduo® Gel, Receives FDA for A New Convenient Pump Dispenser
- Study Shows that Acne Sufferers Prefer Pump Delivery for Treatment Administration