Online registration for the 2017 PreBoard Webinar is now open.
Now in its 37th year, this preparatory seminar approximates the format of the Kodachrome® slide segment
of the Certifying Examination of the American Board of Dermatology. Open to all Board-eligible and
Board-certified dermatologists, the webinar is available from April 15, 2017 through November 15, 2017.
- Drug Actions, Interactions, Reactions
- Bullous Diseases, Basement Membranes & Autoimmunity
- Pediatric Dermatology
- Cutaneous Oncology and Surgery
- JAAD CME Article Review
- Disorders of the Hair, Nails and Pigment
- Infections (Bacterial, Viral and Fungal) and Infestations
- Review of the Literature
For more information, please call 817-961-5283 or e-mail us at
To pay by check, download the Registration Form
To pay by credit card, fill in the information fields below and then click "Submit" to pay via PayPal.